How is your Thanksgiving turkey cooked?

Boneless pre-cooked turkey breast. Either refrigerated or frozen. Just reheat. I don't deal with bones, carcasses, or any of that nasty crap anymore.

If I just heat up a bunch of Tyson chicken strips (my fav), tater tots and possibly some Stove Top stuffing for our meal, that would solidify my not doing Thanksgiving!! One of my sisters could take it all on...........:teeth:

Target shows on their website that they have a 5-9 lb frozen turkey
I didn't even know Target had a supermarket section?! Dang and thanks for that. The man likes to wander the nearby Target mall so now you've added to his "Pick this up for me" chores. Uhmmmmm.... He may not thank you;).

PS- I was really all psyched to get a bitty bird and stick it in the freezer but my local Target only has turkey breasts advertised in the 5-9 lb size, darn them.

I have no idea how mine is cooked, I'd have to ask the grocery store (Publix).

We don't cook for Thanksgiving and we absolutely love it. Order from Publix, buy paper plates. Our Thanksgiving goes like this....heat, eat, toss in trash, couch. Best. Day. Ever.

PS- I was really all psyched to get a bitty bird and stick it in the freezer but my local Target only has turkey breasts advertised in the 5-9 lb size, darn them.
It's difficult to find those whole small (hen) turkeys. Generally the smallest I find in our local grocery stores is 12 pounds. If I want smaller than that, I have to just get a whole turkey breast.

Thanks for the reminder! There should be a delivery at the front door that includes this Thanksgiving's duck breast. If I'm lucky they'll tell the man to take it when he gets home.

Guinea pig tastes like chicken? Eel does not.:duck::cool:

Eel is super yummy. But it’s more like a white fish than anything else.

The hardest thing about duck is cutting it up. It’s a good test to see if your knives are good.

Eel is super yummy. But it’s more like a white fish than anything else.

The hardest thing about duck is cutting it up. It’s a good test to see if your knives are good.

OK everyone let's keep on topic..........TURKEY and how someone cooks it!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

I will save my how to cook duck and eel thread for another time. :teeth:

Ours gets cooked in a bag. Turkey gets stuffed with orange slices and an entire bottle of (cheap )Champagne
goes into the bag and I don't know what all else. Comes out nice, :)

I didn't even know Target had a supermarket section?! Dang and thanks for that. The man likes to wander the nearby Target mall so now you've added to his "Pick this up for me" chores. Uhmmmmm.... He may not thank you;).

You didn’t know target has groceries lol? I’m going to target tomorrow and hoping to get one as close to 5 lb as possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter