How is Volcano Bay on November Weekdays?

Meldev

DIS Veteran
We've never been to VB, planning on going either Thursday 11/21 or Friday 11/22 (can't beat the AP discount on the tix). Anyway, I know it's the Thursday and Friday before Thanksgiving, but I'm guessing most school breaks don't begin until the following week (meaning Saturday I suppose is when more traffic will show up). Do you expect pretty low lines this time of year? I know the hours of operation are pretty short, but that's ok, we can get a couple hours in the parks if we spend 10-3 at VB. Good plan, or still crazy busy?

Sounds like a good plan to me! I would expect low lines then. It may be cool in the mornings though.

In Feb around President's day it was busy at the parks but nice and quiet in VB. This was gorgeous weather (80F). Went to IoA, travelled to VB about 10:30, stayed til about 1:45 - everything was still ride now when we left. Had lunch at City Walk during which it downpoured, watched crowds pour out of the parks, then headed back to IoA as the rain dwindled. 'Twas excellent timing.

I went a few weeks ago on a Sunday, so obviously a more crowded time.

My number one piece of advice is to get there right when they open. I got in the hour early because I was staying on property, but even after it opened to the public the first 2 hours had a short line for everything except for the coaster.

I noticed the longest lines were for the coaster and for the two drop slides, probably because those are the first major attraction if you go left while entering the park. Those would be where I'd start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter