How is Tony's at MK?

I've eaten there before, and just made sure I didn't order anything really Italian. We are fans of Lady & the Tramp and really enjoyed the ambiance and not having to leave the park made it really convenient. SUCH a shame, there is no reason why Disney can't have really good food there if they made it a priority.

need one more table service at MK and have never been there. Thanks
If you like over cooked watery pasta with a can of uncooked crushed tomatos poured over it - you'll be ok at Tony's - for me it was the absolute worst meal I ever had at Disney and I have never been back!

Our party of 6 ate there last august, we all enjoyed our meals including app, entree, and deserts and the service was good. I think people have a mob mentality when it comes to Tony's , kind of love to hate it and then share. We would definitely eat there again

We tried Tony's for the first time in May. It was 100 degrees and we were looking for a place to cool down. For us the food was not good DD ordered calamari which was mostly breading. I ordered Margarita pizza which tasted like cardboard. For us this was one and done.

We are at Tony's last week and I liked it. It wasn't remarkable food, but it was good. The service was good, and it was a nice break from the parks. We also ate at the Plaza, but we were not impressed and likely won't return there. We have eaten at Crystal Palace in the past, but I do not care for the hustle and bustle of the character buffets.

I can't pull over the first suggestion of this...but if you must do a second table serve at the MK, I'd head to the monorail and swing over to the Polynesian. You can get there in no time at all, and the food will be WELL worth the effort!!

I haven't been there since the Bush 43 administration, so take this with a grain of salt:

Mrs. Homie and I weren't unimpressed with Tony's. To be fair, we both had paninis or something, rather than pasta, but still. It was no better or no worse than Chili's or Applebee's. Granted, there are better places both inside the MK and on the monorail line. But if you absolutely cannot leave the MK and absolutely must schedule a TS meal, do Tony's, get a sandwich (it's hard to mess up a sandwich), and enjoy the décor.

I must be the only person who actually liked Tony's! We have been to Disney before and have always avoided it due to the negative reviews. This past trip, it was the only last minute table service lunch available, so we took it and I'm glad we did. Our food was good, and our kids really enjoyed it. We had bread, salads, and pizza - all very good. The atmosphere is nice, and the waitress brought our little girl a stuffed "Lady" dog animal (we were on her make a wish trip). Very sweet. We would return.

My kids favorite meal at home is a jar of plain marinara on a bed of spaghetti noodles ... so Tony's actually can be a decent no complaining kids that have something other than nuggets meal. I agree that there are a ton of other places I prefer and think are better ... but sometimes it's nice to sit down, relax for a few and let the kids eat the noodles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter