How is Tony's at MK?

The people that do the podcast here tend to agree that it's not very good and the red spaghetti sauce is like something from canned Chef Boy R Dee.

Not just here, everywhere that I've read anything about the place... it wasn't positive. It's never on my radar as someplace to book an ADR.

Ask: @WebmasterPete what he thinks!! :rotfl:

Actually, for an Italian experience I wouldn't touch the food there. And for a Theme Park dining experience, there are more much better places in MK to chose from. But that's just MHO. :blush:

If you want a table service at MK, there's BOG (keep checking for availability if presently none), Crystal Palace, or even the Plaza which has great milkshakes and burgers.

It's a charming building in a nice location.

And like every other restaurant there are haters and fans.

I find the meatball and sausage (You can get both) enjoyable enough to get by with the sauce on the spaghetti. And their Tiramisu is a nice dessert.

I wouldn't go there expecting a world class experience, or if you are a picky Italian.

We are already doing BOG and I need another table service for the dining plan. I'm not crazy about buffets but did consider Crystal Palace for the characters. How is the food there? Any other table service suggestions if you all hate Tony's? I have too many choices for Epcot meals but it's hard to find anything good at Magic Kingdom.

We enjoyed Skipper Canteen. We appreciated having a "different" menu inside the park, but it might not be to everyone's liking.

I ate there once, and it was OK. However, I didn't have Italian food, just soup and salad, both appetizers. And for dessert, I had the pistachio creme brûlée, which I LOVED.

We are already doing BOG and I need another table service for the dining plan. I'm not crazy about buffets but did consider Crystal Palace for the characters. How is the food there? Any other table service suggestions if you all hate Tony's? I have too many choices for Epcot meals but it's hard to find anything good at Magic Kingdom.

Crystal Palace is buffet. Plaza is only other TS that I can think of. If you go to the Disney page and look under dining and select table services for MK only they'll all show up :)

It is fine. Laid-back, and they don't rush you. As others have said, don't expect stellar italian food, but the chicken parm and tiramisu
make a nice lunch.

Our very first dining experience at Disney was at Tony's. We weren't impressed and probably won't go back.

Would you consider leaving the park? There are good dining experiences at the monorail resorts. The Wave at the Contemporary is particularly good and you can even walk there.

The food is mediocre at best. But if you are a Lady & the Tramp fan, it might be worth it just to see all of the decorations. I love Lady & the Tramp but will more than likely never eat here again.

It has been 18 years since I ate at Crystal Palace (I was still in high school). I don't remember anything about the food but the Character part of it stands out as an awesome memory. We are trying Skipper Canteen on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter