How is the view of Enchantment from Crystal Palace

sgerto

Living in a small world after all
We have dining plans for 810 at Crystal Palace on Dec 13th during our trip. If we can get a seat along the window how is the view of the event?

There is an earlier dining option at 710 but then we'd most likely be walking out of dinner right when the show starts.

Also, on our second day at MK we are doing the Merriest Party and our dining that day is Steakhouse 71 at 530. It's going to be Dec. 16th and the park is gonna be a lot busier because of Winter breaks and the crowd levels going up. So I was thinking that trying to get a good view of the show is going to be a lot harder.

What do you all think? Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Ate there with a window table Thursday night during fireworks - minimal view at the table and music is not piped in. When they seated us they mentioned that during fireworks you could go out on the porch. The food was delicious.

Thank you all for the info. Sounds like I may have snagged the perfect time then so we can sit on the porch.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the porch tends to be the waiting area for diners. I’ve never seen it not full. Hope you get to see what you want. 🤗

Keep in mind that the porch tends to be the waiting area for diners. I’ve never seen it not full. Hope you get to see what you want. 🤗
My res is for 810 and the show starts at 8 so 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter