How is the food and atmosphere at Margaritaville??

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi Good People!!

My husband and I will be in Orlando in June, and plan to drive over to Citywalk to have lunch or dinner at Margaritaville...We did not get to dine there on our last visit in December. Just wondering what the food and atmosphere is like???

Thanks

;)

I would like to know too. I was thinking it would be a good place to celebrate DS 16th birthday in april. Do they have fajita's???? It seems like it would be fun and lively.

My son and I ate there last August and the food was good - not fantastic, but good. The atmosphere was laid back and with a big screen playing Jimmy Buffet videos. We sat near the volcano bar where the volcano erupts every 30 minutes or so. I didn't indulge, but I bet the Margaritas are pretty good. Almost forgot, I am not sure about fajitas, but the choices were mostly just American grill type food.

We went last year and The food was fine . We sat not far from the Valcano too. It really is laid back. I would not go here if you are in a hurry. It took a while for our food but than again we were enjoying the music and were not in a hurry.

We ate there last year! Had a great time! Went for dinner, and as someone else posted , dont be in a hurry! But thought the food was good! Great desserts. When we were there they had a male and female walking around dressed up and on stilts....they would go from table to table making balloon hats and animals for the kids and adults and lead the sing alongs including inticing someone to stand on a chair with signs that said SALT..SALT...SALT that they held up at the appropriate moment. I would go back.

We ate there last year on the deck and had a great time. Our 7 year old loved the atmosphere. The food was good and the live entertainment was enjoyable.

DS had fajita's there last yr. We tried to make the time to eat there this yr but we just could not squeeze it in. He says they were very good. I think I remember that he said the sides were very good. It is a veyr fun place. The last mango in paradise margarittas are very good.

I do not believe that they serve lunch, dinner only. It can get quite crowded on the weekends.

They are going to open a larger and much needed deck area (Porch of No Decision) on 2/19/02.:cool:

Originally posted by louise1928
Hi Good People!!

My husband and I will be in Orlando in June, and plan to drive over to Citywalk to have lunch or dinner at Margaritaville...We did not get to dine there on our last visit in December. Just wondering what the food and atmosphere is like???

Thanks

;)

Since it is in Citywalk what can i say. I thought it was ok, so this means you will probably love it.
to make a correction they do serve lunch. :smooth:

We checked the hours this past Friday and the restaurant does open at 11 am for lunch. We didn't wind up eating there, but did consider it. Next time!!!

BUZZ

My DD celebrated her 16th b-day there last summer. The food was good, she had fajitas. They had a great entertainer walking around making balloon animals and really having fun with the birthday people. He made DD a balloon crown and had the whole restaurant yell happy birthday to her. She was slightly embarrassed and we all enjoyed that sooo much. The prices weren't bad and teh atmosphere was lively. We made ressies and walked right in...there was a 45 min wait for those without ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter