How is the bus service from DTD Hilton to the parks?

gayleBWV

Earning My Ears
I tried this on the transportation board, with no replies, so here goes.

Do the Disney buses serve the DTD hotels, or is it a separate bus service. Do they pick up at each hotel? Where are you dropped off for the parks? Do you have to go to TTC to get the monorail to EPCOT and MK, or do they go to the parks. Thanks. Gayle

HI Gayle,

The buses are not Disney buses. They are however very comfortable with real bus seats. They drop you off at the TTC for the Magic Kingdom. They go to the parking lots of Epcot, AK, and MGM. They run approx every 30 mins. If you go to WWW.DowntownDisneyHotels. Com, just about any ? you have will be on the website.

Gayle,
Check again I think I did reply on the transportation board. I did not care for the transportation and we rented a car the 2nd day. The car worked much better for us. The busses pick up in the middle of the parking lot at MK and as said above drop off at the TTC. We only did MK so the rest I do not know. Also if you take a stroller the driver has to place it in the luggage storage and then get it back out for you which takes time and the driver we had was not to friendly about it. I guess he had a long day. They also will continue stopping at hotels until the bus is full and only then head to the park. I did think the Hilton was nice.:) Enjoy your trip.

we just got back from 10 nites in the disney village and found the bus system to be very prompt and comfortable

Stayed the DD Courtyard in Sept. The busses are excellent, the Hilton is the 2nd stop on the bus route, Courtyard was next, it was not at all crowded when we were there so that was not a problem. It took about 30 min. to get to the parks and the return trip was about the same. We had a car and could have used it , but only needed it to go to Universal. The bus drivers were very friendly and helpful and also give you the times when they pick-up, and you also have the option of getting a Disney bus to DD and walking back to the hotel. It took us about 10 min. to walk to DD, Marketplace entrance, and the Hilton was a little closer. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter