How is seating at LeCelier?ADR for 5 but now need 6!

lanand3

Mouseketeer
My mother decided to come with us last minute which has made adr's tough!She is perfectly ok eating cs by herself while we eat at Lecelier but obviously I would prefer if she could join us! We already have an adr for 5 but are going to come with 6 and hope she can be seated with us.Soooo,my question is how the seating is set up,as I have never been there.Will we most likely be at a table for 6 so it should be no problem adding her,or do they have tables for 4,5,6,etc and only seat according to how many adr's are for.I'm trying to get an idea of the likelyhood of her joining us or going off and eating alone.(We did offer to her to cancel our adr:eek: but she knows we planned this 6 months ago and does not want us to change our plans:)

I can't be positive but I would be pretty sure you'd be able to add a person when you are there. I didn't see any round tables so you'd most likely have a table for 6. Not here but it's just me and my DH and most places we were put at tables for 4

We're a family of 5 and every TS restaurant we ate at (9 on a 10 day trip - including LeCelier) was a table for 6. We didn't try asking, but I'm sure if you walked up and asked it wouldn't be an issue (unlike 4 going to a 5). Just in case let your mom know so she'll be able to head out for CS somewhere, but I would certainly give it a try.

I've added a 6th person when we arrived at CRT. I was very nice to the CM and smiled a lot! No problem.

Good luck!

Lori

It actually depends on if they are already fully booked when you have your ADR. We actually tried to do this on our trip last week.

ADR was for 3 people, but then my cousin was supposed to come down to visit from Gainesville for the day. So I called to add her, thinking NO big deal because we could still be at the same sized table.

NO such luck! The CM said that they were totally, 100% booked for our timeframe and that it was a matter of fire code. She said that there are usually cancellations/no shows and that we could just show up that day and chances were in our favor that it wouldn't be a problem.

We ended up cancelling the ADR and eating at Coral Reef (we'd been to LeCellier before, so it wasn't a huge deal). Wouldn't you know it, my cousin got sick and couldn't make it! But I'm still glad we changed, because we had a very nice experience at C.R.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter