how is online ordering going?

My UPS packages are coming a day earlier than tracking says, which is a nice surprise. Anxious to see how my subscribe and save order goes at the end of the month.

I ordered Kleenex from Amazon Prime on Monday and I still don't have a delivery date. My delivery from our local grocery was a bust....only got about half and most were substitutions, so this a.m. I went out to another (much larger) store but they had no meat, bread, eggs, cleaning stuff....etc. etc. etc. How are we supposed to feed our families?

We don't have any local grocery delivery service where I live. There's Target/Amazon/Walmart. I prefer Target. They are very limited in what they have available. I saw that they had kidney beans available for shipping and I put some in my cart. By the time I got to the checkout, they were no longer available for shipping.

I am trying to self-isolate as we were on a plane on Monday. I have sufficient dry goods (except kidney beans), but I'm running low on meat. Fruit doesn't last long in my house either.

My monitor is delayed. I tried order from amazon fresh and Whole Foods. Both have no delivery times available. I did get in another Costco order. We’re trying to figure out food still since we’re home 24/7 now.

I've been trying for days to get an order from Amazon Fresh.......never a time slot, so I game up

I ordered some parts for my bike off Amazon. Im a prime member and they arrived as expected.

We don't have any local grocery delivery service where I live. There's Target/Amazon/Walmart. I prefer Target. They are very limited in what they have available. I saw that they had kidney beans available for shipping and I put some in my cart. By the time I got to the checkout, they were no longer available for shipping.

Keep checking. Keep all the items you want in your online cart. Don't delete them even if they say they are only available for pick up. The option to deliver may change as they get more product in. When you are finally ready to check out, then delete the ones that are still only available in-store or for pick up. Sign up for an account if you haven't already. So you are already logged in and ready to push the button when enough stuff in your cart is available and it totals $35 or more for free shipping. You don't want to be logging in all that info only to find someone else swooped in and bought a few of the products in your cart.

Also, change your "Home store" to a different one, if you can, to see if more stuff is there. It's a weird thing with their systems. Target and Walmart don't really send things from the actual store. I've been routinely ordering stuff for 3-4 years now. ALL the stuff comes from various warehouses. Once, an order came from TX to me in NY. I've got 3 boxes coming in now from 3 different warehouses, none of them in NY state. Yet, for some reason, you have to enter a local store as your home store, even for delivery, then add stuff to your cart. :confused3 I changed the home store 3 times until I found one that allowed delivery for all the stuff I wanted.

I've tried for the last couple weeks to order 2 different kinds of laundry products from Walmart. They never have both in stock at the same time - or at the same stores, even though I wanted delivery. Now, BOTH say to go into the store to get them. :badpc: NOT happening. :rolleyes: I finally got one from Target and may get the other one from Amazon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter