How is my rough itinerary looking?

CaroM8

Earning My Ears
We are going for 7 nights at the end of September, staying at CBR, with dining plan and hopper tickets. Two adults, one 6 yr old.
This is my basic plan that I have come up so far… how does it look?

Tuesday- arrival day- no parks. Dinner at Ohana.

Wednesday - AK. Dinner either Tusker or Yak & Yeti.

Thursday - MK - not sure if our table service meal yet, maybe 1900 Park Fate at GF for lunch for a little park break?

Friday - HS - lunch at Rodeo Roundup?

Saturday- no parks. Resort day. Late Topolinos breakfast?

Sunday- Epcot - late breakfast at Akershus (to use only 1 credit but really close to lunch time)

Monday - MK - meals undecided

Tuesday - departure day

Like I said, super basic plan for now. Am I on the right path? Thanks! 😊

We are going for 7 nights at the end of September, staying at CBR, with dining plan and hopper tickets. Two adults, one 6 yr old.

Thursday - MK - not sure if our table service meal yet, maybe 1900 Park Fate at GF for lunch for a little park break?

Sunday- Epcot - late breakfast at Akershus (to use only 1 credit but really close to lunch time)

Tuesday - departure day

Is Akershus a 2 credit meal?

Looks good! At MK we enjoy Liberty Tree Tavern and Crystal Palace (with Pooh and Friends.)

Will you have a car? Getting to and from Ohana from Caribbean Beach will kind of be a pain in the butt if you don't. Could set you up for a late bedtime that first night, and I assume you're going to want to be up and going early the next morning.

Will you have a car? Getting to and from Ohana from Caribbean Beach will kind of be a pain in the butt if you don't. Could set you up for a late bedtime that first night, and I assume you're going to want to be up and going early the next morning.

No car - I thought about that too. We don't using Uber or Lyft if it saves us a lot of time..

Tuesday - departure day

Looks lovely. A few thoughts:
1 - 'Ohana may be a difficult ADR ("advance dining reservation") to get on your arrival day, as anyone who arrives in the days leading up to your visit has already been able to book that date with their 60+day window, and it's still a fairly popular ADR despite less favorable review in recent years. Consider moving it to Monday, as a backup, if you can't get it for your arrival day. Since you'll be in the MK on Monday, the Polynesian will be a convenient monorail (or boat) ride away.

2 - You may get bored by mid-day on Saturday with no parks. Consider a visit to Disney Springs for a fun dinner and some window-shopping. The 6-year-old may particularly enjoy the World of Disney and the Lego store. Alternatively, schedule a round of mini-golf at the elaborately-themed Fantasia Gardens (behind the Swan and Dolphin resorts), or Winter Summerland (in front of Blizzard Beach water park). Keep in mind that since the price of adding extra days to your ticket gets cheaper the more you add, it might be surprisingly affordable to add on a day or two if you decide you don't need a full rest day on Saturday, or want to re-ride some favorite attractions on your departure day. Should you decide to extend your tickets, I believe you can do it at Guest Services/ticket booths at any time, so long as it's not your last park day and you haven't already tapped in.

Other than that, I think your park balance (2 days at MK, 1 day everywhere else) looks good, particularly if you're not planning on spending large amounts of time in World Showcase on your EPCOT day (which can take an extra half-day if you really want to soak it all in, but it would probably bore the 6-year-old in short order!).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter