How is everyone making FP?? [9/25/2018]

Tuesday windows reflect a Saturday arrival typically, which tends to be more of a rush than other days. This happened last Tuesday for my window as well. Things didn't start to roll until around 45 minutes after the window opened. I did get everything I wanted but 1 for SDD and was able to modify them slightly later in the day. As frustrating as it can be, I only suggest to wait it out and be persistent and patient.

I managed to make one FOP at 7 a.m. and then settled in for a lot of refreshing. Eventually I had some success and was able to make five more FPs for Tier 1 rides, but then it was back to a whole lot of Olaf. So, six down, 24 more to go...

I've gotten one so far, and it's not even at an ideal time. I really need to be able to make 3 more (2 FOP and a 7DMT) to make me relax.

I'm here now and I wanted to see when my FP's are today and a third and none of my devices are getting me in. Today is my one and only Slinky Dog FP. I'm pretty sure I know what time its at, but I'd really like to know for sure!

I have 3 so far and haven't been able to get anywhere for awhile. It is going to be a long day! :surfweb:

Very frustrating. My sister and I have been trying constantly since 7 am and have a grand total of 1. Both using laptops and our phones.

I have planned so so many trips, and I've read about this happening, but its never actually happened to me. (I'm planning for someone else!) So will availability be mostly normal when this resolves?

The problem is using multiple browsers, and phones etc just makes it worse, as the load on the servers is even more increased!

I have planned so so many trips, and I've read about this happening, but its never actually happened to me. (I'm planning for someone else!) So will availability be mostly normal when this resolves?

Yeah, they'll have their IT Infrastructure guys in the office early to fix it.

Sounds like very few people are getting FPs so should still have the same chance at say 10am as you did at 7am :)

Just got a pop up message on my phone, FastPass+ Selections Temporarily Unavailable

At the time, new selections and modifications to FastPass+ cannot be made. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Olaf will be in my nightmares tonight! I did get a few more selections about 10/15 mins ago but now back to Olaf.

I have a feeling Tier 1 rides are going to be gone by the time I get in :(.

There were tons of FOP and SD FPs when I managed to get in, so hopefully not!

7DMT was the one that was all out, but it’s not too surprising since it’s day 2 for me. I’ll keep trying.

Got thru to CM who said its a major system wide problem effecting both fast passes and ADR's with no ETA. He could not make FP's himself due to the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter