• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is bluezoo?

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Going to WDW in May & this new restruant sounds interesting. Any good reviews or bad. Thanks!!

Allison an associate

We stopped in for cocktails just because I wanted to check it out. I ordered an extra dry martini on the rocks in an oversized glass (I hate glasses I can't swirl without spilling! LOL!) and got a tub of gin. One of the best drinks I've ever gotten at WDW. It was served in the same 9-11 oz glass my daughter's shirley temple was. Only problem was, I only had 15 minutes and we had to scoot. They wouldn't let DD sit at the bar, we had to sit at a booth in the lounge. We were there early, around 5PM and there was no one else there. OVerall the decor ambience looked ok but my impression was that the prices and decor were suited to an"older" 30-40"s+ age group but the music they had was all songs my DD (9) knew by heart. I didn't know any of them. I don't go to a nice restaurant to hear rap (It wasn't heavy rap, just light rap- if there is such a thing, but not my kind of music)
Although maybe if there's people in the restaurant you can't hear the music. Sorry I don't have more info, but that's all we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter