• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is Akerhaus for Breakfast?

Tigger1

DIS Veteran
We have been to Akerhaus for Breafast but not otherwise. Just wondering how it is for my three princesses, ages 7, 9 and 11

I'm interested as well. We are going this January for a trial run planning for Jan 25 when we will have 5 granddaughters with us.

We went about a month ago. My daughter (4) really enjoyed it. I would say it was her favorite meal of the trip. The breakfast food itself was pretty good (not as good as Topolino’s breakfast, but definitely decent). The character interaction was great. The only thing I would say that wasn’t wonderful is that we felt rushed and I am not usually bothered by that, but I felt it here. Overall, we would do it again.

It's one of our favorite breakfasts at Disney. We don't even have kids, so it isn't really about the characters. My husband can eat his weight in the cheesy potatoes. The food is good and plentiful, the service is always very good and the princesses are a bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter