How hot is it where you're at this Memorial Day?

Too damn hot. It's supposed to get to 106F in North Texas next week. That's July weather. I'm worried because my kids will be at sleepaway camp. I send them the first week because it's usually not all that hot.

100 in Minneapolis. Storms just rolled through, so now down to 72. MUCH nicer. It was too darn hot earlier. And, very humid too.

100 today... earliest we have hit it. I wish I gotten out.to enjoy it...I had to be an adult today and paint things in my house...

Phoenix area- It's almost 9PM and has cooled down to 88 degrees. The entire Memorial weekend has been beautiful, in the 90s with gorgeous sunshine. Our pool is getting a lot of use!
The rest of the week will be 100-107 degrees. But...it's a dry heat!:laughing:

High was 80 today. Winder, GA. But it rained all day off and on. A bunch of huge downpours and it’s been raining here every day for the last two weeks! I’m so over it.

It was 89 in Buffalo yesterday, which is completely insane for this time of year (that's July weather... and even for that it's pretty high).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter