How has Hurricane Harvey Affected Gas Prices in Your Area?

No change.. yet? Though in a gated community with our own station so hoping no change as it's typically about 5 cents less than outside.

Here in northeastern Maryland, jumped from $2.19 to $2.73 in a week.

Ugh, not another gas price thread.

Yes, I know I can skip it but it's always interesting to me to see what people are complaining about..

With conversion (roughly) we are paying $4.04. That's not even taking currency rate into effect.

Be glad you pay $2 something.

We have gone from $1.09 per litre a week ago to $1.26 per litre today in my area - just east of Toronto. Some stations in the city proper are charging $1.31 per...

If I translate that into gallons it comes out to $5.06CDN per gallon or $4.08US per gallon

Mississippi $1.95 pre Harvey last week. $2.14 Friday then $2.29 Saturday at Sam's Club

No idea since I never pay any attention to how much gas costs. I just fill up at Costco when I go there every two weeks.

Our gas prices down here south of Houston have only gone up about 20 cents. However, the bigger problem is that there's a gas shortage, and some places don't have gas. That's because we get our gas from Corpus Christi and they're now fulfilling the orders that the Houston-area refineries can't.

We have gone from $1.09 per litre a week ago to $1.26 per litre today in my area - just east of Toronto. Some stations in the city proper are charging $1.31 per...

If I translate that into gallons it comes out to $5.06CDN per gallon or $4.08US per gallon

East of Toronto too ...this morning going to church it was 1.30/ a litre when we came home it was 1.29.9 ....lol I'm hoping it comes down more , commuters are not going to like it one bit but you have to fill up can't go on the 401 with an empty or almost empty tank.

$2.49 a week ago, $2.79 today. Given that not a SINGLE drop of oil or gasoline in our area has any tie to any area impacted by Harvey.

Our gas has gone up about 30-40 cents but almost every gas station is completely out >:(
(I'm in the Austin area)

Jumped about 20-30 cents/gallon here in Tampa. It's about $2.50/gallon for the cheap stuff as of yesterday.

When our fuel tankers went on strike, petrol prices went up ten fold, to about £10 a gallon >.<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter