How hard to get 2BR Wilderness DVC reservation?

thwinters

Mouseketeer
If you have to wait until 7 months prior to the vacation if it is not your primary DVC resort? :earsboy:

It really depends on the time of year. Since VWL is the smallest property, it's going to be more difficult at the busier times (school holidays and especially Thanksgiving through New Year's, since it's so beautifully decored for the holidays).

We've had no problems for May, late August, Sept, and I'd guess it wouldn't be too difficult in Jan, Oct, Nov. Good luck! We love it there.

I got mine for January (marathon weekend) with no problem. I did call at exactly the 7 month mark though.

Good luck!

We scored VWL for President's Week a couple of years ago. We also called exactly at the 7 month mark.

Called around the 7 mo mark and got a 2 bdrm for 3/24 - 25/06. Actually could have had a 2 bdrm at any of the resorts, all 5 had availabiltiy.

Called two weeks out and got superb corner 2 bedroom at VWL in july

regards

David

(absolutely first class :) )

I just called and got a week in January. So three months out it was no problem. I really think it is the time of year you decide to go. The end of January is not a busy time, so it was easier to get what I wanted...2bdrm. And don't give up, keep calling if nothing is available. Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter