How hard is Cindy's in late Feb?

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Hello. DBF & I have decided we'd like to do the CRT breakfast on Weds Feb 25th 2004.

If I call at 7 AM on Nov 26th, how likely will I be to get in?

It's always tough to get this PS. Call at 6:58 AM ET to get in. Practice the day before so you can get familiar with the voice mail messages.

The easiest I ever had it getting into Cindy's was the day people were calling for Thanksgiving PS's. Because so many were calling for LTT that morning, I actually snagged CRT (5th day of trying) AND LTT. IMHO, Thanksgiving helped. Every other day it's the same old, same old with CRT.

Thanks. Can someone tell me what the buffet is like? I looked at a menu online and wasn't that impressed. Of course, I'm not much of a breakfast eater anyway , but can someone tell me more about it?

Also...

I know it's weird, but a part of me feels guilty, like two adults shouldn't snag a PS here when there might be some little girl who won't get in. Is it wrong for an adult couple to try and get in here when it might be best left to children?

Thanks,
Sheri

Hi esmeraldax,

As the mother of a 3 year old daughter that adores Cinderella and a 5 year old that adores Belle and Auroa, I would love to be able to easily get reservations at CRT. I have my plan already for Oct 31 (the first day i can call) and will call each morning until I get reservations or until i no longer can. I know my daughters will be thrilled if I get the reservations and very disappointed if i don't. But, with that being said, I also think that Disney has set up the system to be fair to all. And if dining at CRT is something that you really want to do, even if you don't have kids, you should be able to do it.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone was able to go!

Cathy

Good news for me! I was so busy with work I forgot today was the first morning of my trip 90 days out. I didn't call until @30 mins after they opened and still snagged a PS. I have a feeling mid Jan (mon Jan 12) is a rather quieter time and may have contributed to me getting a PS so late after the lines opened.

To find the exact day you need to call, I would use one of the PS calculators on this site.

(ie the 10/14/03 isn't necessarily 90 days before 1/14/03.)

It is my daughters 5th birthday, my wife would have killed me if I totally forgot to get a ressie!!

To make sure you've done everything possible, check the PS calculator and call 2-3 minutes before they open...keep speed -redialing!!!!

Rich

Congrats Rich,

I hope it is still slow at the end of January!!!! I can see my dd's faces now! We are taking our Halloween customs, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, with for them to wear to the breakfast. I will keep my fingers, toes and anything else I can find crossed!

The breakfast is not a buffet. Adults have a choice between the healthy breakfast that includes granola and yoghurt or the cholesterol laden meal that includes scrambled eggs, potato casserole, cream cheese stuffed danish/french toast covered with a cooked fruit topping (could be apples, blueberries, just depends). Kids get scrambled eggs and french toast sticks. You also get breads (muffins, croissants, etc) and fruit (melon, strawberries, etc). The breakfast is plate service. But you can ask for more if you like.

EsmeraldaX,

If the ps calculator on the Dis is correct, then you do not have to call until the 27th.

And yes, I would call at opening and use the thread at the top of the boards to be sure to get thru. When I called I had phone all set to redial and did so at 6:59:30 and I believe I got thru with only redialing one more time.

Don't feel like you should not eat there because you don't have children. Alot of couples go. And good luck!

You may actually be very lucky in that 11/27 is Thanksgiving Day. Last year that was the day I called to make CRT Reservations and had no problem getting them. I don't think most people even think the reservation office is open on Thanksgiving Day and those that know are often too busy with holiday preparations to call. So I would DEFINITELY take advantage of that lucky timing and you will probably get your reservations.

I use the website www.greenwichmeantime.com to be completely accurate with time. I use 2 cell phones which are set up to redial with the correct phone number. I start dialing at 07:58:30 and keep redialing until I get the message they are open. Usually one phone gets through and the other continues to get the "closed message" for a few more redials.

Most likely as a party of 2 you will be seated at a table for 2 - many of which are used by couples anyway. So you should not feel bad about going and just enjoy the magic!

Good luck and have a great trip!

I just wanted to drop a note for people not to give up if they can't get it the 1st time they call! After trying for weeks, I was finally able to add another family to our table at CRT. Never give up hope!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter