How Hard? Flying and Camping

Actually, I think you EACH get two bags and a carryon, so with three folks, it should be easy.

Tent is one checked
Bedding in a duffle is one checked
Clothing and Toiletries for the three of you 3 bags max
and if you need it for miscelaneous camping stuff you still have one more bag

Then you can each carry a small bookbag on board the plane.

idontknow -- I would go with the larger tent, or even both. Because you won't have a car, you'll have to store everything in the tents! For that same reason, I would choose collapsable luggage (like duffle bags) over suitcases.

4 checked bags should be plenty. You can do curbside check in at the airport to minimize lugging. Consider splurging on a town car to pick you up instead of mears.

rolling duffle bags are great!

We really love camping, do it every year about 10 times, but never Disney! We would definitely be flying in and have 4 kids and 3 adults with us. I have a condo booked but this looks too neat not to consider. Especially being "on site". How much would a nite in a tent cost the first two weeks in October? I don't think DH would change the trip this year but you never know! Also, which things should I put in on the website to get a rate the cheapest? Any codes? T hanks for helping a newbie! STeph

We're in the last week of October but our rates are 39.03 per night for a Woodland View, partial hook-up (water/elec) site. We are tent camping for 6 nights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter