HOw far in advance

marmar

DIS Veteran
We will be celebrating our 50 th anniversary in 2022. I was planning on bringing 2 other couples. We will want separate rooms. How far in advance can I book?

I was looking at various villas, but it appears that the sofa bed is the only option for one couple.

The earliest you can book is 499 days in advance if you are paying for a cash room. You have to call to book that early, rather than do it online.

If you are planning on renting points for a DVC room, the earliest that rooms can be booked is 11 months in advance (and only people who own points at the resort you want can book that early), so you should start contacting rental companies about 12 months in advance so they can try and match you with an owner of the property you want to stay in.

And yes, nearly all studio villas and 1BR villas have only one "real" bed, and some form of sofa bed or pull-down murphy, depending on resort. OKW has two queens in a studio, but only one "real" bed in a 1BR, and won't have the murrphy beds by 2022.

If you want two real beds, book a two bedroom villa. But with three couples who each want their own bed, book three studios.

I think for everyone to have their own bed in the same room, you would need to book a treehouse at Saratoga Springs or a grand villa at any DVC resort which is 3 bedrooms. Otherwise, you could get 3 studios but you won't be guaranteed that they are next to or near each other

I think for everyone to have their own bed in the same room, you would need to book a treehouse at Saratoga Springs or a grand villa at any DVC resort which is 3 bedrooms. Otherwise, you could get 3 studios but you won't be guaranteed that they are next to or near each other
However, the one bedroom in the treehouses has a set of bunk beds. They are not as long or as wide as a twin bed. They are meant for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter