• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance to book HRH?

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a stay at HRH for two nights next Aug (2002) - how far in advance do I need to make reservations? I'm planning on booking thru Travelocity because I earn certificates with their Master Card, but I'd like a chance to earn a couple more. Am I safe to wait til about FEB.?

The earlier you can make reservations, the better rate you can get. Start calling in a few months to see if good rates are available for HRH in August 2002.

So I can wait a few months? Like I said, I'm hoping to get it fairly free with my certificates from Travelocity. I just don't want to wait so long that I can't get a room. If I call the hotel, do they charge a night's deposit to my credit card, or do they charge you after your stay?

Hi jabrown40,

If your August dates are for late August I wouldnt worry too much with availability. I didnt book my entertainment rates for hard rock Aug 29 till a month before maybe even less. If your dates are for early or even mid august you may wanna secure the rate ASAP. They told me at booking they would charge my card 2 weeks prior to my arrival for one nights stay. I decided to send a check instead for full amount before that date. Hope that helps some:) Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter