How far in advance does Ellen tape?

alternativepirate

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I am going to see the Ellen DeGeneres show on a thursday for the 3:30pm show taping. I know Ellen tapes 2 shows on Thursday one at 3:30 and one at 5:00.
Does anyone know when the show I go to is shown on TV?

Thanks for your help!

Ellen staff will let you know when it will air....its pretty close to the time you are there.....within that week.

I think the second Thursday taping will air on the monday
We also are going on March 23 (a Monday(, and can hardly wait:cool1:

Make sure you get there early!! I went and did not make the cut. We had tickets so that did not mean nothing. So I waited all day to sit in that back room. The day we went it was Tina Turner so I was just kicking myself on why we did not leave earlier.

So even if I have the guaranteed tickets, I might not get a seat?

Our tickets say check in at 3:30, show at 6. So do I really need to arrive before 3:30 to be safe? Help!

Unless they have changed they always send out more tickets then what they have space for in the audiance. We had one lady who flew in from Canada and did not get a seat. Finally someone offered to split the seat for 1/2 the showI would get there early like 9:00 am.

Unless they have changed they always send out more tickets then what they have space for in the audiance. We had one lady who flew in from Canada and did not get a seat. Finally someone offered to split the seat for 1/2 the showI would get there early like 9:00 am.

Oh wow! I did plan on getting there early, but not that early. Now I'm worried. I guess it's better safe than sorry. It's just going to be a drag waiting from 9am for a 6pm taping!

i had guaranteed tickets as well for a 6pm taping, you will get a seat. its guaranteed!! but they also give out standby tickets and thats when some people miss out!
we got there at 2.30 and were sent away and told to come back at 3.30 as they werent ready for us (they were still organising the first show's seating) we went back at 3.30, got in line for security check, got stamps etc. then one person gets back in line with the tickets and you get given a number and that is the order in which you walk into the show. there is a seperate line for guaranteed and standby tickets. do not get there at 9am! it would be a waste of time!

Hi, I am interested in going to see The Ellen Show.
I've never been before. So any information is helpful.
I know how the tickets work, you have to submit a request online and if you get a call then your guaranteed, if not then you don't have tickets. In a nutshell.

But on the website it only has tickets up until Feb. 6th and it shows that no tickets are available...basically they are 'sold out' completely.

Does this mean that they only tape shows up until Feb. 6th or is this only when they have tickets available and I will have to keep checking back for future dates.

If the latter is the case (That the future dates simply aren't up yet) When does the Ellen Show stop tapping? Would I be able to go the end of May?? Or do they stop tapping before then?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter