How far in advance can you book?

DumboFan

Mouseketeer
When do the rates become available? I'm thinking of another cruise in November 2004, but haven't been able to find any rates yet. Would it be worth it to wait to book on-board my cruise or should I take advantage of on-board credits? I'm probably going to book a 3 day so DD won't have to miss any school. Thanks.

i have a friend who has booked for 2005. rates were not available, but her request was put in the inventory computer. i just called for late 2004; seems they are booking now.:p

DCL is only booking through December of 2004 at this time.

Disney Queen, your friend has put a request in to Inventory Control, that is not the same as a booked cruise. :) DCL has not released sailing dates and pricing for 2005 yet. Your friend will be contacted once the dates are released with a held cabin (if it is available) and they can decide at that point if they want to book or not. That's how Inventory Control works. :)

Is there a list of cruise dates for 2004 somewhere? The official DCL site doesn't have dates for later in the year and I want to go in November on the 7 day eastern.

BTW leewrobe ~ I used to live in East Aurora, NY.

Try www.allseastravel.com. They have a very handy list of all sailings from now through the end of 2004, along with their prices (which are the cheapest I've seen anywhere) for all categories and family sizes. It's a great site, I visit it all the time as I dream of our first family cruise with Disney!

Carla

Originally posted by il-gander
Try www.allseastravel.com. They have a very handy list of all sailings from now through the end of 2004, along with their prices (which are the cheapest I've seen anywhere) for all categories and family sizes. It's a great site, I visit it all the time as I dream of our first family cruise with Disney!

Carla

Try www.vacationoutlet.com. I have been getting cheaper rates with them. Any other good sites??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter