• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance can you book a VR?

staylor

DIS Veteran
DH and I are considering a VR on our 15th anniversary in January 2008. I went to disneyweddings.com and the font is so small, I cannot read anything on the site.
How far in advance can you book a VR?
Any tips for the website?
Thanks,
Staci

This has nothing to do with the Weddings site, but to enlarge the font site, you may want to try clicking on VIEW, then go down to TEXT SIZE, and click on a larger setting to enlarge the text so it will be easier to read.

Also...to answer your original question, you can book your VR one year in advance.

Wildman, thanks for the help. Where is "view". I right clicked all over the screen and don't see it. I sure appreciate it.

hiwaygal, thank you for letting me know the time frame.

Hopefully I'll be able to figure this stuff out.
Staci

view is at the very top of the screen in internet explorer, it's next to favorites.

Ok, thank you so much. I was in aol earlier but now I've switched to IE and I found it. You guys are so helpful, I appreciate it.
Staci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter