How far in advance can I book?

Crazy4DisneyandTink

Mouseketeer
I will be taking my family to WDW in August 2025, for a 10 day stay, for my daughter's college graduation. How far in advance can I book? I'd like to book ASAP so that I can start paying for it. :tink:

TIA!

Historically WDW has released the next year's package bookings with the new rack rates in June. It used to be one could book a room-only up to 499 (or 500?) days out, but I believe that was stopped last year and no bookings accepted until they release the new rates -- again presumably in June. I suppose they could release earlier but I haven't heard any chatter about that. So you likely have a few months yet.

Ooh same dates as me, I am waiting for Disney to release the UK offers for 14th-27th August 2025. Excited to get it booked but slightly scared to see the inevitable price increases 🙈

I'm scared too! I priced out a trip using this years pricing and it was well over $11k!:oops:
I am imagining that 13 nights accommodation (10 at POR, 3 at Poly), 2 x 14 day Disney tickets, 2 x flights from Manchester, hire car for duration, and 2 x 2 day Universal tickets will be £8.5k+. But I have a sowed a seed in my dreams of 13 nights in Poly instead and it's grown out of control. I need the prices to be released to either put that to bed as a dream or book it and sell a kidney 🤔

I am imagining that 13 nights accommodation (10 at POR, 3 at Poly), 2 x 14 day Disney tickets, 2 x flights from Manchester, hire car for duration, and 2 x 2 day Universal tickets will be £8.5k+. But I have a sowed a seed in my dreams of 13 nights in Poly instead and it's grown out of control. I need the prices to be released to either put that to bed as a dream or book it and sell a kidney 🤔
Get that kidney ready for sale! 🤣 It is so far away, who knows what the economy will be doing by then? If inflation keeps up like this, you may need to sell both kidneys! Or we could get lucky and Disney will offer discounts, though the Poly is rarely included and if it is, the discount is very low. I think I saw a 10% for this year to AP's or maybe D+. At least there is time to save up!

If your hearts set on Poly, look into renting DVC points. MUCH cheaper than the hotel side, and if you rent from someone on Disboards it’ll be much cheaper than if you use an agency. Plus the Poly DVC studios are nicer than the hotel rooms. Food for thought!

If your hearts set on Poly, look into renting DVC points. MUCH cheaper than the hotel side, and if you rent from someone on Disboards it’ll be much cheaper than if you use an agency. Plus the Poly DVC studios are nicer than the hotel rooms. Food for thought!
We rented DVC for all the other deluxe resorts we've stayed in but the UK offer includes dining credit (in $) and a gift card, and for that stay it would total around $2250, and also around £100 off Disney tickets if you book with accommodation, so it would need to be at least that much cheaper. I have thought about it and may price it up once I know Disney's prices 😁

Does Mousekeeping come with DVC rental or can we pay for that separately. I know it's silly, but I like coming to a clean room after a long day at the parks and staying at the Poly for the 1st time 2 years ago has definitely spoiled me! I can't go back!

Does Mousekeeping come with DVC rental or can we pay for that separately. I know it's silly, but I like coming to a clean room after a long day at the parks and staying at the Poly for the 1st time 2 years ago has definitely spoiled me! I can't go back!
DVC stays don’t get automatic mousekeeping like cash stays, on the fourth day theres trash/towel service, and if you’re staying 8 nights or more a full cleaning. Otherwise, I think the pay option is back, (not entirely sure, we never use this option) where you can pay for daily service. It was stopped for a while. If I remember correctly it’s something like $30 a day for complete cleaning. But they’ll empty trash when they do daily checks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter