How far in advance and any Visa or WDW AP benefits?

spankswife

Mouseketeer
Looking at going to Disneyland Paris in august 2024. How far in advance can you book? Any early booking perks or other perks if you are a WDW passholder? What about Disney Visa?

Thanks!

DLP is all on its own. Disney Visa is all in USD $, so that doesn't help and anything WDW is great for Florida, but not France.

j

Last edited:
DLP is all on its own. Disney Visa is all in USD $, so that doesn't help and anything WDW is great for Florida, bit not France.

j
Thanks! Never hurts to ask. Do you know when they will open august for booking? Is it 12 months out?

Thanks! Never hurts to ask. Do you know when they will open august for booking? Is it 12 months out?
Usually it's around 10 - 11 months in Europe with hotels etc. But unless you are deadset on a specific hotel or room, I wouldn't make too big a deal about booking on opening day.

You can use your Disney Visa of course as a regular credit card and use it as a form of payment, but no extra perks.

Like Karin said, your Disney Visa will work as a regular credit card, but you can't use your points to purchase things at DLP. One other thing to check is if you will get charged international fees if you use it as a credit card. My Disney Visa has pretty significant international fees so I got another no fee card that actually has better rewards that I can use anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter