How far from WDW to West Palm Beach?

I believe it is 1 1/2 to 3 hours. (We have family there too but it's been awhile since we visited them...that's a whole day out of your vacation to drive down, spend a few hours and then drive back. We find it 'easier" to invite them to spend a day with us)

Only 2 hours late at night going from WDW to
Okeechobee Blvd exit on the turnpike at
5-7mph over posted speed limit. (Keep in mind -
it IS downhill!!! LOL) $9.60. Done it many times.

"Pix" :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I like the way you drive pixiedust!!!! Thanks for the responses. I am not sure I can get DH to make the diversion but some of my relatives are getting really old and I would like to see them.

I am not sure if this is still a good thing to do, but here goes.

We always got off the turnpike at Ft. Pierce to save on the toll. I95 and the turnpike are very close at this exit. I think it saves a few dollars.

Yes, exiting at Ft. Pierce does save on
the toll, but it does add time to the trip.

Staying on I-95 makes sense if you're
going near I-95 in the West Palm area,
but if you're going to the western communities,
the turnpike would be a more direct route.

The only good thing about driving home
from WDW is planning the next trip on
the way home.........

"Pix" :D

It takes us 2 1/2 hrs going there from Okeechobee Blvd. Like Pixie 2 hours home but it is a dark & lonely ride for my dh(we all fall asleep!!).

dferr, that sounds like us when we go to Cedar Point!!! Everyone is exhausted and DH drives then sometime during the drive he wakes me up and says talk to me, before I fall asleep driving!!!! Scary huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter