How far ahead for tours?

Is it always 30 days? For instance, if I want to book a tour for Sept. 13th, would I call tomorrow(August 13th)? Or do I wait till August 15th to call, which would make it 30 days exactly? I'm so confused!

One month---if you want to schedule a tour on, say Sept. 13th, you can call as early as tomorrow morning(August 13th)---which is actually 32 days!:)

I seem to recall that someone tried that (booking over the 30-day period) in the past and it didn't work. I know it sometimes works, but sometimes it may not (the 32-day thing, or 31 days or whatever). It's worth a try, but I'd say 30 days to be on the safe side.

Thank You Sherry!:thumbsup2(Sorry, I deleted my post, because we posted at the same time, and I knew you would know more about it than I do!)

Is it always 30 days? For instance, if I want to book a tour for Sept. 13th, would I call tomorrow(August 13th)? Or do I wait till August 15th to call, which would make it 30 days exactly? I'm so confused!

Cheshirecatty --

I don't think it has always been 30 days. In fact, I'm sure it has not always been that when I do a bit of glancing around.

I was pondering the exact number of days in the Halloween thread, as I mentioned that people should be able to start booking their 9/12/14 Happiest Haunts tour this week. I was wondering if it would be open at exactly 30 days or a couple of days early.

In 2011, the holiday tour November booking window was open a bit outside of/before 30 days (and even open before 32 days), but still in October. I think that in the past there was a longer booking window, and then it narrowed down -- though maybe that could be a year-specific thing. In other words, maybe it will vary from year-to-year.:confused3

In 2012 the Parks Blog didn't do their "holiday tour blog" until October 15th, and the holiday season started on 11/12/12. So that would seem to indicate that the tour had opened up for booking a few days prior, on 10/12, I would guess, and they were kind of 'announcing' it to the public to make them aware.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter