How easy is it?

Familyofsix

Mouseketeer
To get from the Fort to the Poly for character breakfast at 7:30am? Let me further get complicated, I will need to move 35 people. DW is having a little worry spell.

The boat capacity for the smaller boats that go to the Contemporary maybe be around 35 but if you do that you'd need to take a monorail to get to the poly. If you brought your own transportation just use that and drive there.

The little boat can be somewhat unreliable, especially early in the morning. Plus, I wouldn't guarantee that it will hold 35 people (probably, but it would be pretty close). The boats are supposed to start running about an hour before the parks open, so about 7 am at the earliest. Then you'd need to allow plenty of time to cross the lake (can't remember what order the route is that time of day, but you may end up at WL on your way), and then trying to get that many people on the monorail all at once at the CR - whew! Disney recommends allowing 90 minutes to travel between resorts, and at that time of day I don't think you can do it.

Can you find the group sales office phone number (or maybe the FW front desk can help) and ask them if you can make special arrangements for your large party?

Group Sales might be able to arrange something I hope, I do have to call then anyway. Now I am wondering how early the bus to the TTC starts and then taking the monorail to the Poly. All these last minute small details can really drive a person GOOFY:goofy: . Thanks fort he help.

There is no longer a bus to the TTC from Ft. Wilderness. The small boats early in the morning to Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge start at 6:45 am.

I would contact group sales also, they could probably arrange for a boat directly to the Poly for you. For example all of the boats park in the back of Bay Lake at night. "Maybe" you could arrange to ride the ferry as it is moved out to Seven Seas Lagoon for the day. It can dock at Ft. Wilderness.

Also, the Sammy Duval (The company that runs the parasailing, water skiing, jet skis at the Contemporary) folks have a large boat that runs around Bay Lake from the Contemporary. If group sales can't help, maybe you could contact them.

Group Sales might be able to arrange something I hope, I do have to call then anyway. Now I am wondering how early the bus to the TTC starts and then taking the monorail to the Poly. All these last minute small details can really drive a person GOOFY:goofy: . Thanks fort he help.

It is an easy walk from the TTC to the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter