How easy is it to get from Charles De Gaulle to DLRP?

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
Title says it all!! Lol! I would just like to know if its an easy thing to do or not....

Bob xoxoxox

Easy peasy lemon squeezy - I would get the TGV its a bit of a walk but it only takes 9mins !!!!!!!!!

Or you could get the VEA bus, which take sbaout 45 or get a taxi?

I would go for the train if you can we prebooked our tickets at www.raileurope.com :thumbsup2

We have taken the VEA which is fine as is a private shuttle. We have never attempted the train with the kids and my luggage though :rotfl2:

How do you find your way to the VEA shuttle in the airport? Sorry, I have never been on a plane so I don't really understand how things work!

Bob xoxoxox

It is signposted - but you go out of the terminal and it is a designated bus stop.

You will know the bus as it is big, red and has Mickey on it :)

i dont think the vea is signposted very well in the airport though and i did look out for it. i love getting a taxi its soooooo easy and i think well worth the money i hate hassle.

come on bob you cant leave it like that what are you planning

Might be planning a little trip for later in the year...... Maybe.

Bob xoxoxox

i dont think the vea is signposted very well in the airport though and i did look out for it. i love getting a taxi its soooooo easy and i think well worth the money i hate hassle.

This is what worries me... I would be more than happy to get the VEA, but I wouldn't know how to find it!

Bob xoxoxox

i agree i dont think it is sign posted at all the only way i remember where it is that it is opposite a restruant and toilets and its in the middle of the two doors with a tiny blue sign saying disneyland resort paris but this sign is not visible from inside

i would take the TGV we did you just walk to the end of the airport to the station and there you are

Hi, I suppose it depends on which terminal You fly into. We always fly in to Terminal 1 & found the VEA bus stop with no problems on Our first trip. However to find the train station in Terminal 2 would be abit trickier for us so have never attempted it ie) transfering from one terminal to anther I mean.
Dawn.

I completely agree on both accounts. We couldn't even find the vea in June :rotfl2: . We did find in this time (thanks to all you wonderful people that gave me instructions :thumbsup2 ) but the queue was massive, so we walked outside, jumped straight in a taxi and noticed that all the same people were still standing in -12 degrees waiting and the vea was nowhere to be seen :sad2: .

If we didn't have the 3 young kids though, I would definitely opt for the TGV. Might even chance it with the kids if we ever go with just hand luggage, but as there are 5 of us and we usually go for 6 days I don't think that'll happen any time soon :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter