How early to get to Indiana Jones Stunt Show?

Megara5115

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to catch the 12:30 show on a touring plans "3" Hollywood Studios day. We might be cutting it close time wise based on our morning plans and this will be our first attraction at HS. When is the latest to get there in time?

Thank you!

We are hoping to catch the 12:30 show on a touring plans "3" Hollywood Studios day. We might be cutting it close time wise based on our morning plans and this will be our first attraction at HS. When is the latest to get there in time?

Thank you!

You can find seats up to show time and even after, when the show is already running.

If you want to be seated closer to the action, I'd get there at least 15-20 minutes before show time, and earlier would afford an even wider choice of seats.

The show does not require close seats to be enjoyed, however.

We walked in after it started (during a crowd level 8 day) and sat on the concrete wall in the back. There were still chairs available but we wanted to be able to make a quick exit when it was over.

On a level 3 day should be no problem walking in right before the show starts. We went recently on a level 8 day. Showed up about 20 min before. Waited in standby line. By the time we got in ALL of the seats we're taken. We sat on the wall in back near the top of a stairway. We had a column in our way which obstructed parts of the show. Still saw enough to enjoy it.

Great thanks for the replies! I don't think being close will be a huge deal for my ten year old son so hopefully we will be fine! Ideally we would just get there early but at least we won't miss out completely if we are running late it sounds like :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter