How early in the morning can I start making my reservations?

I am having 0 luck making reservations this AM. I only ever get an error message. Anyone else having that issue? This is on app, phone browser, and chrome on PC.

Same! Couldn't find what I wanted this morning. Was on at 540 and kept refreshing. Nothing showed up until 6.

Well, still getting errors here on the good old west coast. Waiting on hold on the phone begins...

Got up early this morning for nothing! :-(

Today is our 60 day mark. Tried between 5:45am and 6:00am and then exactly at 6:00am only to find nothing at O'hana's, Chef Mickey's or Space 220 on the days we wanted ressies.
You end up finding anything? (How many days out did you look)

Well, after 71 minutes on hold and another 20 minutes, I got most of what we wanted, though Space 220 was flushed out for the entire trip, Dec 12-20.

You end up finding anything? (How many days out did you look)
Nope. Couldn't get anything I wanted. How could everything be gone at 6:00am?! And, I was constantly refreshing starting at 5:30am. Then, exactly at 6:00am everything was gone at O'hana's, Chef Mickey's and Space 220. I did book Steakhouse 71 for lunch. But, that is not what I was really wanting to book. (Today was the 60 day out mark, for our 12/12-12/16 trip.)

Nope. Couldn't get anything I wanted. How could everything be gone at 6:00am?! And, I was constantly refreshing starting at 5:30am. Then, exactly at 6:00am everything was gone at O'hana's, Chef Mickey's and Space 220. I did book Steakhouse 71 for lunch. But, that is not what I was really wanting to book. (Today was the 60 day out mark, for our 12/12-12/16 trip.)
Because people who have 10 day reservations starting 12/02 - 12/06 booked everything before you were able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter