• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early do you show up in July??

Sunbeamblue2002

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of making my PS for July and the cast members say to arrive 5min early. Is this enough time considering that it'll be in the middle of summer and most likely people will be waiting. What are the time you would normaly arrive to a PS at reg dinning times IE 6p at Ohana's 15min or 30min I don't want to be too early but I don't want to be late either. Also they said I would recive the next available seating for my party size. So if a party of two have been waiting long but a table of 5 (my party size) Who would be seated first? Just wondering. Thanks again.
Sunbeamblue

I am aiming for 15 minutes prior so that we leave enough travel time.

If there are people waiting, there is no way I want to miss my seating after I took the time to secure it.

vicki

We've been doing this for years and always show up at the 5 minutes prior mark. What the next available means is that you may be waiting another 15-30 minutes while a table clears for you.

The PS doesn't guarantee you the exact time, it does guarantee you a table.
By showing up 15 minutes early, your total wait time may actually be 30-45 minutes--time to do another attraction !

And yes, to answer your question, you may see multiple "2's" go ahead of your party of 4 if the tables of 2 happen to clear out first.

Honestly, in over 10 years we've never had a problem--always been seated within 15 minutes of our original PS.

WDW on June 24::yes:: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter