How early do you get up?

kittyk15

Earning My Ears
Going in May, staying at POFQ.

Lets say for example, MK opens at 9:00, I can get in at 8:00 with early entry.

Would you leave at 7:00, 7:30?

Just trying to plan this pretty tight, there will be 12 of us and we're only there for 4 days. I want to be there right when the place opens.

Thanks!

:cool: :jester:

Considering that you will only be there for 4 days I would leave at 7am. This way if you run into a problem getting a bus you should still have plenty of time.

7am sounds like a great idea since your such a large group there is always someone running late (usually the same person every time)...........................

I also agree with the seven o'clock or right around that time. You can get through security and up to the gates at least. And then you are ready to GO!!!!

I read that they let you into the parks 30 minutes early anyway-so if you want to go right when they let you in you should time it for 1/2 hour before the official opening time-check with guest services for times of early entry etc.

Originally posted by kittyk15
Going in May, staying at POFQ.

Lets say for example, MK opens at 9:00, I can get in at 8:00 with early entry.

Would you leave at 7:00, 7:30?

Just trying to plan this pretty tight, there will be 12 of us and we're only there for 4 days. I want to be there right when the place opens.

Thanks!

:cool: :jester:

We are on vacation so we usually don't even get out of bed until 8. LOL! We stay onsite but avoid EE days like the plague.

I am with Skiwee1, we sleep in on our WDW trips, just seems to rushed if we have to get up early to run to the parks...

But where your only going for a few days I think your smart to hit the EE days, I would be doing it too. And yes 7am is a good time Leave in the morning!!!

We usually get up around 6 am for an early entry, and are some of the 1st people at the bus stop!

We get up about 7 am for regular days... and still are some of the 1st at the bus stop!

Obviously, being some of the 1st in the park is a priority for us!

Since I'm to excited to sleep...

Seriously, being at the bus stop by 7:00am for a 8am opening sounds about right... I would rather get up and going at a comfortable pace than feel like I'm rushing to get somewhere. With 12 people going, someone will be running late, or need to go to the restroom before you even get into the park. So even if your there a bit before opening...you can use the restrooms, get all 12 people organized, pick your spot to meet if someone gets seperated, etc. before the gates open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter