How early can you submit mobile order at a resort quick serve?

VandVsmama

DIS Veteran
I tried searching on this question, but I'm coming up with nothing and I know that somebody has talked about this on Dis Boards before...I just don't remember what the answer was.

So here's my question:
When your resort hotel quick serve restaurant opens at 7:00 am in the morning and you want to pick up your breakfast at, let's say, 7:15 am, how early can you submit your mobile order through the MDE app? For example, can I submit it at 6:00 am before the QS food court even opens?

Have looked but you could try just don't place the order.

Seems you can order before opening would have to check tomorrow the restaurant you are talking about. Can do it right in MDE.

My friend was at MK yesterday and I was looking for food options for her, and the ones that weren’t open yet had their first order times already open.....I can’t remember what time it was, but it was at least 20 min before it opened, so you can definitely order before opening, I’m just not sure how early.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter