How early can we check in...

RandyC

Earning My Ears
DW and I will be staying at CBR in Sept. We will be driving and in Orlando at least one day early. We have the UPH passes and want to get started as soon as possible (we have not been to WDW in 15 years) when will they let you check-in and get started playng.

Hi,

You can check in right away - your room may not be ready yet - but thats okay, they weill store your luggage until you are back later in the afternoon...

I have checked in as early as 7:30am... they give you your resort cards but don't tell you the room number until they have assigned it later.

Have fun!

>>^..^<<

We have arrived at CBR as early as 9AM. Never a problem with check-in. Most times they have a room available for us, but if not not a problem. Just head for your favorite park and come back later to unpack.

Not a problem with check in. They will give you your resort cards and a card with a phone number to call if your room is not ready. When it is ready they will tell you the room number. You can head off to the parks and not have to worry about stopping at the Customs house again.

I was told by a friendly CM that when you make your ressie, if you let them know you are coming in early they will most likely be able to accomidate you. This of course is pending a room is clean and ready to be occupied.

However, dont sacrifice an early room for a view that you really want.

Hope this helps.

elbo :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter