How does the bill work at CRT?

DrFacilier

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time at CRT. We are on the dining plan for this trip so we did not have to prepay but we would like to pay OOP with TIW. Is this possible? Will a bill be delivered at the end of the meal?

I have always had to pre-pay CRT, including gratuity. If you don't want to use your dining plan you could probably call and tell them you'd rather pre-pay instead.

Because of the price, we found it's a better deal to use the credits. Plus you can get seconds. I know this because I asked for a second app (the meat and cheese tray) and they brought it out at no additional charge.

This will be our first time at CRT. We are on the dining plan for this trip so we did not have to prepay but we would like to pay OOP with TIW. Is this possible? Will a bill be delivered at the end of the meal?
I'm wondering the same thing. Last time we were on DXDP this time we are going to do DDP and I am trying to figure out if it is the best value to pay OOP or use DDP (thinking oop would be better here since it includes tip, then pay with credits at two other character meals). But if I book it with DDP on my account, and change my mind on using credits there, will they let me charge my card there instead? I assume they have some sort of card reader, or charge to the room, with the addition of alcohol.

But if I book it with DDP on my account, and change my mind on using credits there, will they let me charge my card there instead? or charge to the rooml.
When you book using the DDP to guarantee the reservation you won't actually pay until you dine at CRT so at that time you can decide whether to use the dining plan credits, a credit card, cash, charge to the room or any other form of payment that the restaurant accepts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter