How does stroller rental work?

Dbktmc

Mouseketeer
We are on day 5 of a 10 day trip. Our 6yo has been a trooper but we completely overestimated his ability to walk around the parks for 10 days. We want to rent a stroller directly from Disney as we don’t want to deal with it on the monorail and buses. Can anyone tell me how it works? I will stop at MK tomorrow morning before we go into the park to rent it for the last 5 days. Also, any idea on prices?

TIA!!!

Rent in the parks, you can get a multi day rental and you give them a ticket/receipt when you enter the park to pick up the stroller. If you hop you turn in the stroller in the park you are leaving and pick up another in the next park. I can’t remember prices and they have probably changed anyway from when we used them but I don’t remember it being outrageous.

I have never rented directly from Disney myself but this post talks about it.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/using-stroller-disney-world/

Thanks! The article did help!

Rent in the parks, you can get a multi day rental and you give them a ticket/receipt when you enter the park to pick up the stroller. If you hop you turn in the stroller in the park you are leaving and pick up another in the next park. I can’t remember prices and they have probably changed anyway from when we used them but I don’t remember it being outrageous.

Thank you for explaining the process!

Anyone have any idea about this: It says you can purchase a 'length of stay' for the stroller....but what if we don't plan on using the stroller each day of our stay (eg: we go to a water park, we do a resort day). I don't want to pay for a stroller on a day we aren't using.

You just need to tell the cast member how many days you would like the stroller. They will give you your receipt with a strip of tickets stapled on it. Whenever you want a stroller you just go to the cast member that is next to the strollers and hand them your receipt and tickets. They will stamp the date on one of the tickets indicating that it was used. You can even go to different parks on that same day if you like. You use your tickets any way that works for you.

You just need to tell the cast member how many days you would like the stroller. They will give you your receipt with a strip of tickets stapled on it. Whenever you want a stroller you just go to the cast member that is next to the strollers and hand them your receipt and tickets. They will stamp the date on one of the tickets indicating that it was used. You can even go to different parks on that same day if you like. You use your tickets any way that works for you.

oooooh great that is so helpful, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter