How does SDD compare?

leebee

DIS Veteran
How does SDD compare to BTNRR and 7DMT? I don't do the big coasters because I get motion sick easily and I REALLY hate big drops (so no ToT, RnRC, or EE for me). I love BTMRR- easily my favorite ride in MK- and I was OK on 7DMT. How does Slinky Dog compare to these 2, in terms of speed, drops, curves, etc?

I'd describe it as kind of in between those 2 (which it seems was Disney's target). There are no large drops but a lot of curves like Thunder Mountain and it's a good deal longer than Mine Train.

It has no big drops and isn’t very fast. It is a smooth track but has little humps in it that are kind of fun. Definitely a kid coaster. Not the least bit nauseating for me. I get nauseated on all big coasters but this isn’t big in that sense - just pretty long. The launch part is not fast either. I hate launch coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter