How does passholder gift card work?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
What do you need to get this? Just the passholder card? And can you combine multiple $10 restaurant cards to use at once? Wondering if I could have another passholder show their card so I can get the special (I won’t be getting an annual pass this year.)

I bought this today (I’m a passholder). The $10 is only for 6 restaurants and must be used by 11/23/19 (I didn’t realize that until after I bought it). You have to register it online along with the gift card number that you bought. Then you get an email that you can print or add to your Apple wallet.

I don’t see anything in the fine print about combining cards. I did need to show my passholder card and ID when purchasing.

4B78750C-A4E9-4272-9F63-FE10DDB99E96.png

We each had an email, server just entered gc number
Thanks. I did use mine the other day at Coral Reef. I had 9!!! Our wonderful server did not blink. Took all nine (I had the emails on my phone). I was able to also use tiw with absolutely no issue.

Is there a limit of how many of these GCs you can buy? I want to do most of my trip on GCs to budget and a few of those $10 ones could go a long way for me (have meals booked at Garden Grill, Le Cellier, and Rose & Crown). Also, does anyone know if they can be used on special dining packages like Eat to the Beat or Epcot Forever?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter