How does my itenerary sound?

PinkEars

Mouseketeer
Hopefully good because theres not much i want to change :lmao:

Background...Me (35) Husband (44) just returning from iraq :cheer2: and son (5) and our first trip to Disneyworld!!!!! :woohoo:

We are on the dining plan and staying at POFQ oct 2nd-9th with park hopper

Day 1. Plane lands at 10am so hopefully at resort and checked in by noonish? Planning on grabbing lunch at downtown disney unless were starving then we will eat at the resort. So plan on DTD then headed to Epcot. Dinner reservations at San Angel Inn then were going to MK to see the parade and wishes

Day 2. Chef Mickey at 9:50 then to Animal Kingdom for the day.
dinner ressie at Boma then on to Hollywood Studios and see Fantasmic

Day 3. sleep in as much as possible...then lunch at Le Cellier at 11:50 epcot for the day. At 4:30 take son over to Sandcastle Club for a couple hours so my husband and i can do the food and wine festival :love:

Day 4. Our son is doing the Pirate Adventure at POR at 9:30am-11:30. We will grab breakfast maybe swim whatever til son is done. Head DTD lunch and on to Epcot. Dinner at Biergarten and head back to resort to swim and relax

Day 5. Magic Kingdom and a late breakfast 10:10 at Crystal Palace. Stay at MK all day then dinner ressie at Ohana 5:15 back to resort to swim.

Day 6. Hollywood Studios til 4 then Mk for the MNSSHP :yay: no lunch or dinner ressies this day! Plan on doing both counter services for the day.

Day 7. Sleep in hang around at resort swim, rent the boats/bikes go fishing. any last minute shopping or if we want to head to a park for a little bit. its a whatever day. Then taking son to the Simba Clubhouse and we are going to have nice dinner at Jiko or Sanna havent decided on that yet :confused3

Does this sound like a doable plan to those who have been there before??

I think it sounds great. You have just the right amount of activities with relaxation:) I am still getting my itinerary together. We have lots going on that week so it has been a little hard to get together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter