How do your ride Ripe Ride Rocket without the brain scramnblies?

bobafemme

Universal Daydreamer
There have been good threads on here about preference of RRR songs, vs. Hulk, secret lists. (I enjoyed this thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...ncredible-hulk-coaster.3839496/#post-63047277)

I'm looking for advice on how those who love RRR actually, physically ride it so they like it. I love the concept and suffer super smacked up skull for the thrill of the songs and coaster action. I love the Hulk and never have problems there, so maybe I'm not sitting right? or in the right location? I am short (5'2") and try to hold my head back to the seat when riding.

Love to hear some tips!

P.S.: Le Disko or Kickstart My Heart

We find asking for the front row makes a huge difference.

We rode the back once, and I ended up back at the hotel as I felt so bad, but sitting in the front row or even the 2nd row was a different experience.

Always "I will Survive" for me on that ride........ ::yes::

We rode the back once, and I ended up back at the hotel as I felt so bad, but sitting in the front row or even the 2nd row was a different experience.

:lmao:I chose the same song and laughed all through the ride because of it.

I have never had an issue riding RRR. The hulk, I feel like I get a concussion because my head bounces between the rock hard cushions on each side of the head.

I swear by Bonine. I took it for the motion simulator rides, but it totally helps on stuff like this too. I take one pill in the morning before the parks and one at lunch. Totally helps!

I always find myself kind of hunching forward - not comfortable, but I never remember to move my ponytail lower and it just gets in the way.

"That's the Way (I Like It)" - KC & the Sunshine Band :flower1::flower1:

I am never fast enough to choose a track, so I always have to listen to whatever the last person chose.

I have never had an issue riding RRR. The hulk, I feel like I get a concussion because my head bounces between the rock hard cushions on each side of the head.
Same here. I am 6'3" and I ride RRR very loose, with hands in the air the whole ride and leaning into turns. Not sure which one makes the biggest difference, but I can't recall ever hitting my head against any part of the seat. Hulk beats me up, unless I really force my head against the back the entire ride. So I only ride it once per day.

My wife complained the couple times she rode RRR, but she is is very tense on roller coasters in general.

I don't make and effort to keep my head back against the seat on RRR. Doesn't seem necessary. I'm 5'5".

Same. RRR does have strong G Force, but Hulk gives me a headache these days. I will still ride it once per trip, but not multiple times like I used to with my kids.

DH and I went to UOR for the first time in June. We skipped RRR, but did Hulk. We were both light-headed after Hulk, and needed a moment to regroup. LOL. We're taking 2 of our kids with us in October, and I think they'll force us on RRR. I hope I survive! I'm hoping I can figure out how to pick a song in time to choose Sabotage, as I feel riding it may be self-sabotage. HA!

That's always my song too! It just seems appropriate...... :rotfl:

There have been good threads on here about preference of RRR songs, vs. Hulk, secret lists. (I enjoyed this thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...ncredible-hulk-coaster.3839496/#post-63047277)

I'm looking for advice on how those who love RRR actually, physically ride it so they like it. I love the concept and suffer super smacked up skull for the thrill of the songs and coaster action. I love the Hulk and never have problems there, so maybe I'm not sitting right? or in the right location? I am short (5'2") and try to hold my head back to the seat when riding.

Love to hear some tips!

P.S.: Le Disko or Kickstart My Heart
For me, it is just off the list. I have ridden it a few times and it is just too rough and uncomfortable. And I generally love big 'coasters...I WANT to like it. But, nope.
Good luck - I hope you figure out a way to make it work for you!

I swear by Bonine. I took it for the motion simulator rides, but it totally helps on stuff like this too. I take one pill in the morning before the parks and one at lunch. Totally helps!
We generally all take one each morning (though I get cheap generic meclizine on Amazon) and I feel it definitely helps.
I still hate RRR, though :P

Kanye West "Stronger" - "that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger" is my go to but I also like "The Devil went down to Georgia". Something about the violin solo gives me courage.

Kickstart my heart or Sabatoge :)

I can only ride twice a day or I literally feel like I'm leaving with a concussion.

I adore the Hulk, but my biggest issue with RRP was the restraint, it was so tight and uncomfortable that it made the ride painful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter