How Do You Store Your WDW Mementos?

AllisonsMunecas

Earning My Ears
Looking for inspiration for storing WDW (and other Disney Park) mementos. I used to like to do full-blown scrapbooking, but I don't anymore, and I've accumulated a lot of neat Disney mementos that I don't want to discard, but am struggling to decide how to store/display them. Things like passport books from Epcot festivals, wristbands from special events, coasters from restaurants (the kind they throw away), and park maps.

I would love to see how you store these items and hopefully get inspired to get mine organized in a meaningful way, or at least a way where they're all together in one place so I can take a trip down memory lane when I feel like it. Thanks in advance!
PXL_20240325_141546709.jpg

I went to a scrapbooking store when they were really popular and bought a photo album that was big but shaped in a long rectangle instead of the traditional square photo albums …
And my collection of Post Cards and paper memorabilia including the Theme Park Map Guides , etc is Jam packed stuffed and held together by sturdy black elastic headbands !
I treasure this because I know one day I will not be able to walk down Main Street but I will Open my album of memories to enjoy.
Universal has already stopped distributing those paper maps So keep your momentoes in a save place. I also have a big clear see through plastic container for the rest of the stuff that won’t fit but I found one that locks tight and is waterproof at the Container Store .

Last edited:
Hi again !
Please let me know if you find anything better to store and display .
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter