How do you store your physical photo albums?

Have you looked at Ikea? They have a lot of shelf components. I think you can put doors on some.
Thanks, yes I did. Their cabinet that I liked the look of, unfortunately had mediocre reviews, so I'm still looking at other options.

I don't really have, shall I call them, keepsake photos. My photos are landscape and architecture based. They are all digital. I've always had plans to print for on the walls but there's always a higher financial priority than bothering with that.

They do roll through various computers and my TV screen should the screensaver turn on.

The couple I tour the bicycle with, she does fantastic photo books online from the digital photos she takes on our trip. They are great memory books, I just never take photos like that.

many of mine are stored in a cedar chest, others are on a shelf in a bedroom with a curtain in front, pics i haven't sorted yet are stored in those plastic shoebox type photos keepers. although i wonder why.... no one is going to care about them after i am gone, no one to pass them on to (I hate to imagine they go in a bonfire)
i have them all digitized and have them playing 24/7 on a 40" tv screen. (keeps the memories alive)

I like to print my photos and place them in albums.

I have plenty on my phone that I like to keep - mostly for quick reference.

I like to browse my albums once in a while. Brings back so many memories. Unfortunately my boxes are stored in a few places throughout the house. Some older ones in boxes harder to reach. I would love to have them in a bookcase, shelves, etc. where I can easily pull one out. I will have to organize this someday.

Kids are all married/out - yet I managed to fill each room and closet up :rolleyes: Really need to clean up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter