How do you split between counter service and sit-downs?

How do you split between counter service and sit-downs?

• All counter service/food court

• Mostly counter service/food court, with a few sit-downs

• All sit-downs

• Mostly sit downs, with a few counter service/food court

• Fairly even split between the two

Results are only viewable after voting.
We usually do one of each a day. Typically we eat breakfast in the room, do counter service lunch and sit-down dinner. Of course, that's not written in stone!;) Sometimes we do a sit down breakfast or lunch too! It really just depends on the mood of our family. We always do atlest one sit down a day. To us it's just so much more relaxing than counter service.:D

Originally posted by jel0511
I said 50 - 50. We always eat a sit down dinner every night, I need that relaxation. Lunch is almost always a counterservice place, I don't like a huge meal during the day. Breakfast is split between going out to a character breakfast, or in the villa.

Ditto for me too!;)

I put down mostly CS, because we did one sit down lunch at Sci-Fi, a dinner at Bongos after Cirque & then a lunch at Rainforest Cafe at AK. This coming visit, I really want to go to Boma's (since it's not counter service, I assume it is sit-down, even though it is buffet). I also would at least like to have a dessert at Coral Reef. However, CS served us just fine & if we do that exclusively this next trip, I'll be OK. Sometimes the wait for food is just too long at the sit downs. I would rather be out having fun in the parks. :p In fact, on our last trip we were so tired at the end of the day, several of our dinners were just bread, cheese & fruit that we purchased at the market & ate in our room!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter