• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you share genie within a family?

ljm23

DIS Veteran
This is probably a newbie question but while we've been to Disney a million times it's not clear to me how you coordinate your families activities in this new app led environment. I work in tech so it's not that. We're doing a larger group for our next visit and I'm wondering do we link the apps somehow? Say my daughter and her husband want to do something different, do I have to do all that scheduling or can they use their own app and it's linked to mine somehow?

Since it hasn't been released yet, I'm guessing based on MDE. DD and I share plans in MDE with Friends and Family list. We each have our own accounts. When FP+ was around, if we separated at parks, we'd each make our own, but could see the other person's. i'm guessing there will be a similar linking feature in G+.

As far as getting the Genie free itinerary to coordinate, not sure. Maybe it gives an option to add and subtract people at different times of day? Or link parties?

I'll be a Genie pig on the 19th, so I suppose I'll have answers soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter