How do you repair a plush talking Clover from Sofia The First?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have a talking plush Clover from Sofia The First and I had gotten him for Christmas years ago and he worked fine but then Clover started to not talk anymore and I put new batteries in him and still does not work. If you press his belly Clover sounds garbled and he wasn't dropped on the floor or anything. Mom and I gave up and now he is silent now. Did these Talking Clovers have defects when they came out and how do I repair it?

Sounds like a blown speaker. Unfortunately the only way to test that theory is by having Clover undergo massive surgery. It’s a delicate procedure, and while he’s under, you’d need another speaker to test with. You could use jumper wires or alligator clips. Once determined that’s the issue, you would want to swap out his speaker with another, and such parts will most likely cost more than Clover himself.

If he is a treasured childhood possession, and you aren‘t comfortable undoing his stitching, you have two options:
  1. Enjoy him for what he is. Remember how he was. Use imagination to hear him talk again. Or sit him on a shelf proclaiming that he is a “collectible” and “a symbol of your innocent childhood.”
  2. Seek help from Doc McStuffins. I hear she’s really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter