How do you monitor the DISdads?

10dedfish

XBOX: Mattisamus
So, how do you monitor the board? By email or just keep the window open at work? :surfweb:

Matt

So, how do you monitor the board? By email or just keep the window open at work? :surfweb:

Matt

Both :goodvibes Wouldn't want to miss anything important while I'm away from my desk. (did he just say 'anything important'? :lmao:)

I check back randomly through out the day. Email is just way to time consuming.

Used to do E-mail...but when we moved to the Sub Forum...I just monitor the main page...look for the Bolded threads...click the "view first unread" arrow link to open in new tab or window until I'm all caught up.

I do a little of both. It really helps when I get overwhelmed and need a "smoke break" on the internet.:rotfl2: When Im on the road (or in a very boring meeting), I monitor the old email.

Matt

Both, I just open other windows to surf the rest of the boards. I just need a way to hide all the smiley icons, with those poping up it doesn't look like I'm reviewing contracts.

I keep a window open on DISboards just about all day while I'm at work and check in when I can. I try to follow several TR's so sometimes that can be time consuming and get behind and forget to look for new threads in this Sub-forum, but I'm always going to my subscribed threads list and checking any out that have updates to them.

I watch until my eyes get blurry and it looks like AirGoofy is making sense :lmao:

I need to keep better track of my nemesis' posts. So, just how much harassing slander have you been spreading? And, for the record, I rarely make sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter