How do you identify your refillable mugs?

Fungineer

Earning My Ears
Any creative ways to keep track of which mug is who's? We'll have six of them to keep track of. Sure, I could just write a name with a sharpie, but I bet you guys have better ideas. I was thinking of bringing some character stickers along so we can each have a character on our mug to identify it. Those might wear off after a few washes. What else you got?

We trade lids so different people have different color combos

Not an issue here since there's only 3 of us but what about those cute wine glass tags so you know whose wine glass is whose? I see them all over with lots of themes. Or you could make Disney ones.

Wine glass charms would work. Just loop them on the handles.

We use oliver's labels. Our school has a running fundraiser with them. I order them for all my kids school belongings anyway, and we get the emergency bands for the kids to have our cell #s on them for trips too, so it was nothing to order one of the small sets for dh and I too.

We brought the rings that a baby would play with. We got them at the dollar store. They link together so you can hook them right on to the handle. Also worked to then hook them to our stroller when we were done.

Family of six here, we just bring a sharpie! Yes, it tends to wear off as the week wears on, but at least you have it available to reapply.

So the mugs come with different colored lids? I was thinking they would all be identical. That would make it easy.

When you buy the mugs, it's going to be the same color, but you can switch with the rest of your group to get the different color lids.

Disney-World-Resort-Refillable-Mugs-2-600x339.jpg

For my daycare kidos that have matching water bottles I put different colored gummie bracelets around them. Not sure how big the mugs are but it works great. The lid idea is really neat too.

We used colored Velcro cable ties with our names on them then looped the ties around the handles. We were also a group of six.

If you want to do something more fun than a sharpie, what about painting different designs with nail polish?

Add me to the sharpie bandwagon, not creative but I bring a sharpie for autographs so it's already on the packing list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter