How do you get your Disney "Fix"?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
My family loves WDW! DH would move us down there in a heart beat from our snowy Ohio home if I'd give the OKAY! And unfortunately our financial situation does not allow us to live at WDW 24/7, so between our annual trips to the World, I have to get my Disney "Fix" in some other ways...

Like surfing through the DISboards! I have dozens of Disney related websites saved on my favorites that I visit daily!

I have pictures from past Disney vacations as my computer desk top at work and at home.

I have pictures from past Disney vacations as my rotating screen saver both at home and at work.

I have a picture of Main Street taken from the train station looking toward the castle as my cell phone wall paper.

DH has created DVD's of our Disney vacations incorporating video, still pictures and WDW music that we watch on a regular basis.

I don't know how many times we've watched the Planning DVD with Dave, Erin, Luke and Stacy! In fact, DH and I will make a game of it. One of us has to close their eyes while the other surfs through the DVD and hits play in some random part. The person with their eyes closed has to guess what part of the DVD it is based on the background music, etc before one of the Fab Four says something to give it away. Yes... we've watched it that many times!:upsidedow

A couple years ago I found a guy on Ebay that has made & sells about a dozen different DVD's of WDW. THEY ARE AMAZINGLY PROFEESSIONAL!! We love them and watch them regularly.

When I know we're going to be in the car for a long drive, I'll bring my Unofficial guidebook to read. Again, I'll quiz DH on his WDW knowledge.

We have a Disney Store at our local mall, so of course we visit there!

How do you get your fix? Am I missing anything? pixiedust:

I forgot, I also have atleast 7 different CD's in my car that have various music from WDW rides, background music, shows, monorail, parades, Illumintions, and a few movies. Listen to them every day!!

We moved from Hartville Ohio to NC 3 years ago and my first thought was "Alright we just moved 10hours closer to WDW" LoL!

I need a WDW fix daily!:)

I visit the disboards and other disney sites.
Listen to WDW music at home, in the car....just about every where..
We watch the planning dvd.
Watch Disney Movies
Watch the Disney specials on the Travel Channel.
Watch ride videos and parades on youtube.
I read any book I can get my hands on that deals with WDW.
Every two weeks I make a WDW dinner where I use recipes from WDW and we eat on our Mickey Mouse plates.
Enjoy a cup of Kona Cafe coffee at home.
Wear my WDW clothes.
Use my resort mug every day, lol.

I live just 5 minutes from Hartville!! Love the WDW dinners idea!!

I saw that your from n.canton! Very Cool! My entire family is from the Hartville/Greentown/N.Canton area and have been since 1945! We are looking forward to moving back to the area asap!

And about the WDW dinners, I am sure you know this...but I find all the recipes on the disboards! Its amazing how many are posted here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter