How do you get the gift card for housekeeping?

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
we check into Pop next Wednesday. I signed up for online check in. If we want to forgo housekeeping and get the gift card, how do I go about doing this?

Sometimes they offer it to you without asking. If they don't, you can go to the lobby and ask if it's available.

If you do not receive anything before your trip, then I would go to the lobby on check-in day.

Just back from a 4 night stay at Coronado Springs. Wasn't offered it at check in and totally forgot about it until a couple of days later. So you definitely have to ask.

We are recently back from POP, we stopped at the desk when we got off the Magical Express and set it up. There was even a sign about it on the counter there.

We weren’t sent anything ahead of time. If I wasn’t on here I probably wouldn’t have had any idea. Luckily our CM mentioned it because I almost forgot. When she asked I was like “I knew there was something I was forgetting”.

When I was there in November for 7 nights I got a $60 gift card. It was $10 per night minus one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter